Arrival Process at UW Health Clinics
NOTE: Patient and visitor guidelines have changed, including who is able to accompany patients for clinic appointments. Please read the latest information before arriving for your appointment: Patient and Visitor Guidelines
If you have a clinic appointment at UW Health, we'd like you to know about our arrival process at UW Health clinics.
- First, each time you have an appointment, please go directly to the registration hub identified by HouseCalls, the automated appointment reminder system, or in the appointment reminder if one was mailed to your home.
- Second, if your insurance requires a co-pay, we will collect the co-pay at the registration desk as part of the sign-in process for your visit. Registration staff will accept cash, check or credit card payment.
Patient Photo Identification
UW Health will be taking patient photographs of patients at all our hospital, emergency departments and clinic locations. The photo will be safely stored in your file to identify you on your next visit.
Please be sure to bring a form of photo identification on your next visit to any of our hospital, emergency department or clinic locations to help us enroll you in our patient photo program. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Current driver's license
- Government-issued identification card
- Tribal identification card
- United States uniformed service identification card
- International Travel Passport
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Employment card
- Student identification card
Clinic Appointments at University Hospital
If you do not know the location of the correct registration hub or if you need assist getting to your clinic location, please inquire with staff at the Information desks.
Parking validation will be available at all registration locations - your registrar will validate your parking for you at sign-in.